Roy Northern’s first Renewable Energy project dates back to the late 1990’s for the Dunvegan Hydro Electric project, and shortly after the consultation and acquisition for the Gull Lake Windpower Project in Saskatchewan. Since then we have provided a variety of land, environmental and GIS services to many renewable projects across western Canada, including:
- Sunbridge Windpower Project, Gull Lake, SK
- Dunvegan Hydro Electric Project; Canadian Hydro Developers
- Suncor Saddle Hills Windpower Project
- Firefly Run of River Dam project
- RES Canada Inc.7-Mile Wind Energy Project
- RES Canada South Peace East Wind Energy Project
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your renewable energy project!